Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Cory Rigg's Barbecue Beef

I decided to try a new take on sloppy joes last night. I am usually pretty loyal to a recipe that I came across years ago, but since I am always up for something new, I decided to try this one. Don't ask me who Cory Riggs is....it is the name of the recipe in my 3,4,5 ingredient cookbook. Found this extremely quick sloppy joe recipe in the 3 ingredient section.

Ingredients:

1 lb ground beef or ground sirloin (I used the ground beef)
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 (16 oz) bottle barbeque sauce

In skillet, brown meat. Crumble and drain. Stir in brown sugar and barbecue sauce. Cover, simmer for 15 minutes and stir often. Spoon onto heated hamburger buns.

*I will warn you that this must have been the recipe used when they came up with the sloppy joe name. These are very drippy and..well..sloppy! But very yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment