Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Italian-Mashed Potatoes

I had a recipe for Ranch-Mashed Potatoes that I fully intended to make this week until I realized that the packet I thought was ranch was actually Good Seasons Italian. So, this recipe was made! It was unbelievably creamy with that hint of Italian spice. This is one of those recipes that would probably be awesome on a cold winter's night...I know that makes me hot right now in the middle of the summer, but just a thought come this December :)

Italian-Mashed Potatoes

Ingredients:

4 cups instant, unsalted mashed potatoes, prepared
1 packet Good Seasons Italian style dressing mix
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
1/2 cup sour cream

Directions:

Combine all ingredients in saucepan. Heat on low until potatoes are thoroughly heated.

No comments:

Post a Comment