Monday, August 13, 2012

Asian-Style Hamburgers

I found this yummy recipe in my Taste of Home magazine a few days ago and my mouth has been watering ever since! The original recipe calls for basting the burger with the ingredient mix, but I decided to mix it all into the ground beef and it turned out awesome!! Here is my version of the recipe!

Asian-Style Hamburger

Ingredients:

1 1/2 lb ground beef
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons ketchup
1 tablespoon white vinegar
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 teaspoon pepper
6 hamburger buns, split
Leaf lettuce and tomato slices, optional

Directions:

In a bowl, whisk together the oil, soy sauce, ketchup, vinegar, garlic and pepper. Pour on top of ground beef and use hands to mix it thoroughly together. Form into 6 patties, place in a baking dish. Bake 30 minutes at 400F.

Serve with lettuce and tomato.


Final photo taken by Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment