Monday, January 30, 2012

Garlic Biscuits

I love my bread, that is for sure. I try hard not to do a bread more than once a week, but when I do, it is a yummy one!! These garlic biscuits are from my 3,4,5 ingredient cookbook. They are very quick to throw together and are simply dropped onto a baking sheet. The smell from your stove is wonderful and my kids have said that they taste similar to the biscuits at Red Lobster :)

Weight Watchers: 2 pts each.

Ingredients:

5 cups biscuit mix
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 (14 oz) can chicken broth with roasted garlic
1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced

Directions:

Mix all ingredients to form soft dough. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto greased baking sheet. Bake at 425F for 10 minutes until brown.


Final photo taken my me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment