Sunday, August 15, 2010

Cherry Cobbler

Growing up, I wasn't into baked fruit at all, but now as an adult, I love that warm dessert with a cold glass of milk! I found this recipe for cherry cobbler in the 3 ingredient section of my 3,4,5 ingredient cookbook. It is one of the most delicious recipes I have ever tasted. Give it a try for yourself!!

Cherry Cobbler

Ingredients:

1 (20 oz) can cherry pie filling
1 (18 oz) box yellow or white cake mix
3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, sliced

Directions:

Spread cherry pie filling on greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish and sprinkle with cake mix. Top with slices of butter and bake at 350F for about 35 minutes. Any pie filling or canned fruit may be substituted for cherries.

**I added a spray of Redi-whip whipped cream...so good!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the best recipes ever! I love to make it with peaches, but cherry is my second favorite!

    ReplyDelete