Saturday, August 7, 2010

Judy's Orange-Onion Chicken

I love a good chicken recipe. You can put just about anything on chicken and have it taste good. This recipe is a nice one for a tropical or Caribbean themed dinner. My husband is not big on citrus meats, but actually quite enjoyed this one. I got it out of the 3 ingredient section of my 3,4,5 ingredient cookbook. Don't ask me who Judy is...the author's name is Ruthie.

Judy's Orange-Onion Chicken

Ingredients needed:

4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 cup orange juice
1 (1 oz) package dry onion soup mix

Directions:

Trim any visible fat on chicken. Spray 9 x 13 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray and arrange chicken pieces in pan. Pour orange juice over chicken and sprinkle with soup mix. Bake at 350F for 30 minutes. Turn chicken and bake 30 minutes longer or until tender.

I served mine over red beans and rice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment