Monday, January 31, 2011

Menu Plan Monday! Week of 1/31/11-2/6/11


It is "Menu Plan Monday!" It is a busy week due to my oldest child turning 13, but we hope to get to all of these recipes :)

Monday: Herb Crusted Chicken (New Recipe) and Mashed Potatoes

Tuesday: Cameron's Birthday Dinner (his pick!) Daddy's Gourmet Cheddar Burgers and Steak Fries. Dessert: Italian Ice

Wednesday: Green Bean and Tomato Salad (New Recipe) with Crispy Bread sticks

Thursday: Fend for Yourself

Friday: Tomato-Bacon Soup (New Recipe) and Sandwiches (this recipe I had planned for a few weeks back and never got to it)

Saturday: Cameron's 13Th Birthday Get-together with friends: Pizza

Sunday: Superbowl Party!! Go Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would also like to throw in a beverage and homemade dessert this week. Not sure which yet. Definitely new recipes, but I am not sure if I want to look for something new or try some that I posted in the past and never got to. We will see!! Will post new recipes and final photos throughout the week so check back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment