Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bountiful Beer Bread with Spinach & Herb Dip

This was the last dish served alongside the Velveeta Dip. 2 ingredients for this dish were bought from "Tastefully Simple". I could not live without these 2 dishes and they are so quick and easy!

These recipes can be found on the back of the products needed/purchased from Tastefully Simple. If you need a rep to buy from, my friend Amy Lincoski (found under my friend list on Facebook) is my rep :)

Bountiful Beer Bread

-1 pack of Bountiful Beer Bread Mix
-12 oz of beverage; beer, soda or carbonated juice (I always use beer, tastes yummy)
-3 Tbsp melted butter; optional (I always use the butter)

Preheat oven to 375F. Add mix to beverage in bowl; quickly and firmly stir together for 20-30 seconds. DO NOT OVER MIX; batter will be lumpy. Spread batter into greased 9 x 5 loaf pan. Pour melted butter on top if desired. Bake 50-55 minutes until loaf is golden brown and pulls away from sides. Remove from pan and cool on rack for 30 minutes before slicing. Makes about 14 servings.

Spinach & Herb Dip Mix

-2 Tbsp Spinach & Herb Dip Mix (I only use 1, it is strong enough)
-1/2 cup mayonnaise
-1/2 cup sour cream

Combine ingredients; blend well. Chill 2 hours. Makes about 1 cup dip.

No comments:

Post a Comment