Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Broccoli & Noodles Supreme

Got this quick dish out of my Campbell's Casseroles cookbook...one of my fav cookbooks of all that I own :)

Prep: 15 minutes, Bake: 30 minutes.

Ingredients Needed:

-1 can (10 3/4 oz) Campbell's condensed cream of chicken soup (I always use generic)
-1 cup milk
-1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
-1/2 cup sour cream
-1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese (non on hand so I used mozzerella, tastes just as good)
-2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets
-2 cups uncooked medium egg noodles

1. Stir the soup, milk, black pepper, sour cream, cheese, broccoli and noodles into a 2 quart casserole. Cover.

2. Bake at 400F for 15 minutes. Stir.

3. Bake at 15 minutes more or until hot and bubbly.

*I served it with Texas Toast cheese bread.



Makes 6 Servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment