Friday, July 2, 2010

Cake Mix Chip Cookies

I am so glad that I have come across so many awesome recipes that are fast, easy and quick to share with all of you :) This recipe came from my "5 Ingredients or Less" flip book in the "Sweets" section.

I just made this dessert last for a friend's pool party and it was a hit...empty basket in minutes! It is quite a change from your ordinary chocolate chip cookies. A pretty quick recipe to whip up for a get-together or before the kids get home from school. Enjoy with a cold glass of milk! Mmmm....



Ingredients needed are:

1 box white, yellow or chocolate cake mix (I used yellow)
1/2 cup butter or margarine
2 eggs, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

Mix cake mix, butter, eggs and vanilla until smooth. Stir in chips. Drop by teaspoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes.

*Use a melon baller to scoop dough and make perfectly shaped cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment