Monday, February 7, 2011

Meet Me on Monday!



I decided to follow a new blog today entitled, Meet Me on Monday. This was an interesting blog hop because you were required to answer 5 questions to participate. This way, others can get to know you :)

Questions:

1. Did you watch the Superbowl?
2. What is the last book that you read?
3. What is your favorite kind of cake?
4. Do you snore?
5. Do you play an instrument?
---------------------------------------------------------------
My Answers!

Did you watch the Superbowl?

Yes!! Our own Pittsburgh Steelers played an awesome game though they lost to the Green Bay Packers. I am completely behind my Steelers and will continue to bleed black and gold forever!




2. What is the last book that you read?

I am currently in the middle of a great book; Deadly Ties, which I am reading to do a review on.




3. What is your favorite kind of cake?

I am a fool for lemon pound cake! But I can't have much because as the title says lemon "pound" cake. It is hard to only eat one piece!




4. Do you snore?

The only time I have ever been told that I snore is when I am pregnant. I have 6 kids so for at least 54 months in my 34 years on earth, I guess you could say, yes, I snore.




5. Do you play an instrument?

I play a few...clarinet, bass clarinet, contra bass clarinet and oboe. I have also learned to play saxophone since my 7Th grader plays it. It is not much different than the clarinet so it wasn't hard to catch on quick. Oboe is my absolute fave!!

No comments:

Post a Comment